AMEB Violin Series 9 - Grade 4
Violin Series 9 - Fourth Grade
AMEB Violin Series 9 Grade 4 Book
Collection of graded repertoire for AMEB Violin Grade 4 exams.
Carefully selected by top Australian Violin performers and pedagogues, the grade books feature a diversity of musical styles and often include works by celebrated Australian composers.
Repertoire is carefully coordinated to align with the technical requirements at each grade level. Includes piano accompaniment.
Table of Contents
- TANGO AT MIDNIGHT (COHEN)
- ALLEGRO MODERATO (KREUTZER)
- ETUDE (MAZAS)
- MODERATO (SITT)
- FLOR DE YUMURÍ (ANCKERMANN ARR. HUWS JONES)
- SWING AND SWANG (BAILEY)
- ELEGY (LAWRENCE)
- CHANSON INDOUE (RIMSKY-KORSAKOV ARR. CHIN)
- ALLEGRO (TELEMANN ARR. WERETKA)
- SONG OF HAPPINESS (JIANGNAN FOLK MUSIC ARR. WU AND STOCK)
- SLIDING DOORS (WEDGWOOD)
- FÜRCHTE DICH NICHT (WEILL ARR. REITER)
- PERFORMANCE NOTES