AMEB Flute Series 3 Grade 4
Flute Series 3 - Fourth Grade
AMEB Flute Series 3 Grade 4 Book
Collection of graded repertoire for AMEB Grade 4 Flute exams.
arefully selected by top Australian Flute performers and pedagogues, the grade books feature a diversity of musical styles and often include works by celebrated Australian composers.
Repertoire is carefully coordinated to align with the technical requirements at each grade level. Includes piano accompaniment.
Table of Contents
- SLAVONIC DANCE (RAE)
- ETUDE (KÖHLER)
- MODERATO (ANDERSEN)
- ALLEGRO BRILLIANTE (GARIBOLDI)
- BAROQUE FLUTE (BULLARD)
- ADAGIO AND ALLEGRO (MARCELLO ARR. WERETKA)
- LARGO AND ALLEGRO (LOCATELLI ARR. WERETKA)
- GAVOTTE AND ARIA (LOEILLET ARR. WYE)
- CHACONNE (MONTÉCLAIR ARR. WERETKA)
- BLUES AT ELEVEN (BENFALL)
- SUMMER SAMBA (WILSON)
- PIÉCE ROMANTIQUE (CHAMINADE ARR. LAFLEURANCE)
- AN IDLE VOYCE (WILCHER)
- PERFORMANCE NOTES