AMEB Cello Series 2 - Grade 2
Cello Series 2 - Grade 2
AMEB Cello Series 2 Grade 2 Book
Collection of graded repertoire for AMEB Cello Grade 2 exams.
Carefully selectedby top Australian Cello performers and pedagogues, the grade books feat ure a diversity of musical styles and often include works by celebrated Australian composers.
Repertoire is carefully coordinated to align with the technical requirements at each grade level. Includes piano accompaniment.
Table of Contents
- SPRINT FINISH (BLACKWELL AND BLACKWELL)
- SNAP, CRACKLE AND POP (FIN)
- STUDY (LEE)
- THE SPINNING TOP (LEGG)
- RUSSIAN WEDDING (BLACKWELL AND BLACKWELL)
- WALTZ STEPS (CARSE ARR. MAX)
- BOURRÉE AND MENUETTO (HASSE ARR. SUCH)
- FORWARD, MARCH! (SCHLEMÜLLER ARR. CHENEY)
- LIVI'S BLUES (CHENEY)
- TARANTELLA (COLLEDGE AND COLLEDGE)
- ANGEL BLUE (VIR)
- SIBERIAN GALOP (WEDGWOOD)
- PERFORMANCE NOTES