AMEB Theory of Music Integrated Course & Workbook - Grade 3
Official publication for preparing students for the AMEB Grade 3 Theory of Music exam. Includes brand new content covering all aspects of the syllabus. Brand new.
AMEB’s new Theory of Music integrated course and workbook series represents the only official Theory of Music publications aimed at preparing students specifically for AMEB Theory of Music examinations. Written and published by AMEB’s music theory team, the publications include brand new content covering all aspects of the syllabus. Available for AMEB Theory of Music Grade 1, 2 and 3. Brand new publication.
|Series||AMEB Theory of Music|
1. New major scales
2. New minor scales
3. Technical names of the scale degrees
6. Writing chords in four-part vocal style
7. Perfect cadences
8. Plagal cadences
9. Faults in four-part vocal-style writing
10. New time signatures, note values and rests
12. Writing a rhythmic pattern to a couplet of words
14. Melody writing
17. Practice exam