Standard of Excellence (SOE) Enhanced, Book 1 + Audio - Trumpet/Cornet
Usually ships within 21 days
The Standard of Excellence ENHANCED Comprehensive Band Method Books 1 & 2 SECOND EDITION combines a strong performance-centered approach with music theory, music history, ear training, listening, composition, improvisation, and interdisciplinary and multicultural studies. Each book includes personalized access to Accompaniment Recordings, flash cards, plus a full-function recording studio, tuner, and more—all powered by Pyware's desktop or mobile INTERACTIVE Practice Studio. Students will find the new package makes practicing not only more fun — but more effective, too! The result is one of the most complete band methods available anywhere.
The Standard of Excellence Comprehensive Band Method Books 1 & 2 combine a strong performance-centered approach with music theory, music history, ear training, listening, composition, improvisation, and interdisciplinary and multicultural studies. The result is the most complete band method available anywhere. Features include:
- Full color drawings and color-coding of important text and music motivate and inform.
- Three starting systems help ensure positive results in any beginning situation.
- FOR ... ONLY exercises (i.e. FOR FLUTES ONLY) offer idiomatic solutions to the unique challenges of each instrument.
- Excellerators (advanced supplemental exercises) reinforce and enrich performance basics.
- A nine page FOR OBOES ONLY starting system gives beginners a solid foundation for learning in the full band setting.
- Expanded French Horn and Percussion books, including a separate book for Timpani & Auxiliary Percussion, address the unique needs of beginners on these instruments.
- A comprehensive, totally-correlated Electric Bass book offers expanded opportunities for student involvement.
- Music from over 20 countries, with correlated enrichments, encourages multicultural study. Achievement Lines and GO FOR EXCELLENCE! test lines ensure objective assessment of students' accomplishments.
- A built-in reward system motivates students and encourages musical growth. Expanded 48 page part books (instead of the usual 32 pages) provide added reinforcement of musical skills.
- 600-plus page full Conductor Scores contain Objectives for every line of music, Director tips, extended reference articles, duplicable worksheets and quizzes, and theory, listening, composing, improvisation, geography, foreign language, history, and other interdisciplinary Activities for Excellence.
|Series||Standard of Excellence|
|Instrumentation/Ensemble Type||Trumpet, Cornet|