AMEB Cello Series 2 - Grade 4
Cello Series 2 - Grade 4
AMEB Cello Series 2 Grade 4 Book
Collection of graded repertoire for AMEB Cello Grade 4 exams.
Carefully selectedby top Australian Cello performers and pedagogues, the grade books feat ure a diversity of musical styles and often include works by celebrated Australian composers.
Repertoire is carefully coordinated to align with the technical requirements at each grade level. Includes piano accompaniment.
Table of Contents
- LOOPING THE LOOP (COHEN)
- STUDY (LEE)
- THE SPINNING WHEEL (LEGG)
- SOLDATENMARSCH (SCHUMANN ARR. MOONEY)
- YANKEE DOODLE (TRADITIONAL ARR. MOONEY)
- LASCIA CH'IO PIANGA (HANDEL ARR. DAHM)
- ADAGIO AND GAVOT (HOOK ARR. HODGSON)
- AVE MARIA! (SCHUBERT ARR. WERETKA)
- LA FOLLIA (VIVALDI ARR. WERETKA)
- SPANISH DANCE (ADORIAN ARR. CHENEY)
- ALS DIE ALTE MUTTER (DVOŘÁK ARR. WERETKA)
- GAVOTTE (POPPER)
- SPOOKY SONG (SWAYNE)
- PERFORMANCE NOTES