The Young Flute Player Fun and Games
The Young Flute Player
Want something to inspire your beginner flute students? Want a tutor book that has EVERYTHING you need to start playing the flute?
The Young Flute Player is a collection of 5 books containing comprehensive resources for teaching beginner players to master the flute. The books are perfect for either child or adult beginners and are user friendly, with easy to read notation, cartoon illustrations, music games and composition activities.
Fun and Games
- Great NEW resource for teachers
- Booklet of games and activities for instrumental music lessons
- Have fun with these games and activities teaching hand positions, note recognition, breath control, aural, sight reading and more. Each game is clearly explained with relevant illustrations
- These games are a great way to keep students focused and enthusiastic whilst learning basic skills of playing an instrument – useful for private or group lessons
- Suitable for all instruments
|Series||The Young Flute Player|